TERMS AND CONDITIONS - WEBSITE
These Terms and Conditions and your use of our website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
This website and our Terms and Conditions have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law.
Whilst we are happy to consider requests for products and enquiries from outside the United Kingdom, we give no warranty, express or implied, that the use of this website or the placing of any order through this website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, any products or promotions not permitted under your local law are not offered to you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE
Any emails sent, their contents and any attachments to it are private and confidential. Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination of the whole or part of the message (without our prior written consent) is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately. Neither we nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any).
The content of any emails do not necessarily reflect our views or those of our officers and we take no responsibility for the views of the author. Emails sent and received may be read by people other than the intended recipient and may be monitored to ensure efficient operation of our email systems. Incoming and outgoing telephone calls to our offices may be monitored or recorded for training and quality control purposes and for confirming orders and information.
PINTEREST PIN TO WIN
The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- The winning entrant will be able to choose their favourite piece from the new collection, up to the value of £150.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without prior warning. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified directly on Pinterest within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 28 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner how the prize can be redeemed.
- The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
WHAT IS POETRY DOING TO HELP
Over the last 20 years we have made significant donations to large, multinational charities like Water Aid, British Red Cross and Just one Ocean as well as smaller local ones with connections to our staff and their families like LOROS - a hospice near us in Leicester, Coalville Stroke Club and Crohn's & Colitis UK.
We don’t normally talk about this sort of activity as we do it to support the charities, not for our benefit. However, we have been asked if we are doing anything to support the NHS during this critical time. Our operational skills are not what is needed right now but we are working with Help Force a charity linked to the NHS donating clothes and nightwear to both patients and key workers at various hospitals across the country.
CONFORMITY OF GOODS
We take every care to ensure that the description and specification of our products are correct. However, specifications and descriptions of products on this website are not intended to be binding and are intended only to give a general description of the products.
Furthermore, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used by you.
We remind you that we are under a legal duty to supply goods which are in conformity with our contract with you.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The copying, modification, distribution, reproduction, or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the material available on this website in any form is prohibited without permission.
Selective Marketplace, trading as Poetry and Wrap London
As well as Poetry, we have a second brand Wrap London. The design and marketing team for both brands is effectively one team of about fourteen people. There are some within that team that are focused on one brand or the other but we sit in an open-plan space, working together and sharing ideas. As a result the two brands have many shared values: a love of beautiful, predominantly natural fibres is at the core of both; the look for both brands is relaxed and informal; our corporate values of respect and honesty and our long-term focus reflected in both brands.
If you find Poetry appeals to you, there is a good chance you will also find things you like from Wrap London so we will send you a catalogue once you order from Poetry. If you would like to see the Wrap London collection now, click here to visit the website where you can also sign up for our email newsletters.
Selective Marketplace, 2 Rothley Lodge, Loughborough Rd, Leicester, LE7 7NL.
Registered in England no. 1566688.